By: Sharon Aron Baron
An armed robber tried to get away with cash and cigarettes at a Tamarac Walgreens only to be caught two blocks away.
On Wednesday, November 19, Tamarac resident Clive A. Stultz, 24, entered the Walgreens located at 6401 W Commercial Blvd and demanded money from assistant manager Marshall Roth while pointing a handgun directly at him. Roth was escorted to the safe where he handed over $620 in cash to Stultz. Shultz then approached two cashiers demanding $22.86 worth of cigarettes.
He then fled and was caught by the Broward Sheriff’s Office two blocks away at 5700 NW 61st Ave along with the stolen money and a .22 caliber handgun and was positively identified by the assistant manager.
Stultz was charged and later confessed to the armed robbery and is now being held without bond at the main jail.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments