By Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t toss that letter from the City of Tamarac. Residents who receive mail this week are part of a random sampling of 6,000 residents needed to participate in one of two important surveys.
Participating in Tamarac’s East Side Parks Feasibility Study will help the city determine how to improve parks and recreational programming in east Tamarac to best meet the community’s needs.
The study incorporates two resident surveys, including one mailed to random households, where responses will provide statistically valid results, and an online, open-link survey that will go live around January 18, 2021, TamaracEastSideParkStudy.com.
Both surveys include questions about what types of improvements residents want to the east side parks and recreation system and where priorities should be placed. Specifically, the area east of NW 64th Avenue.
While open-link results will be kept separate from the statistically valid survey responses, they provide valuable feedback and be included in the study’s final analysis.
Leading the project is Miller Legg in partnership with GreenPlay LLC, Whitehouse Group, and RRC Associates. The survey is being administered and evaluated by RRC Associates.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Colossal Children’s Consignment Celebration Comes to Coral Springs Oct 12
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Man Killed in Fatal Hit-and-Run in Tamarac
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Tamarac’s Semi-Annual City-Wide Garage Sale Returns Oct 7
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County