By Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t toss that letter from the City of Tamarac. Residents who receive mail this week are part of a random sampling of 6,000 residents needed to participate in one of two important surveys.
Participating in Tamarac’s East Side Parks Feasibility Study will help the city determine how to improve parks and recreational programming in east Tamarac to best meet the community’s needs.
The study incorporates two resident surveys, including one mailed to random households, where responses will provide statistically valid results, and an online, open-link survey that will go live around January 18, 2021, TamaracEastSideParkStudy.com.
Both surveys include questions about what types of improvements residents want to the east side parks and recreation system and where priorities should be placed. Specifically, the area east of NW 64th Avenue.
While open-link results will be kept separate from the statistically valid survey responses, they provide valuable feedback and be included in the study’s final analysis.
Leading the project is Miller Legg in partnership with GreenPlay LLC, Whitehouse Group, and RRC Associates. The survey is being administered and evaluated by RRC Associates.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County