By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 31-year-old Tamarac woman has died as the result of a single-vehicle accident in Coral Springs.
According to Coral Springs Police, on January 18, at approximately 11:35 pm, they responded to the 3100 block of Coral Springs Drive about an accident involving a vehicle and tree. They discovered a female passenger with serious injuries and another female driver who appeared to have died as a result of the crash.
The Coral Springs Fire Department responded to the scene for treatment of the passenger and later transported the female to Broward Health North.
The driver was also accessed by Coral Springs Fire Rescue and was unfortunately pronounced deceased as a result of injuries sustained in the crash. She has been identified as Ashley Kligfeld, and the passenger has been identified as Alishia Benjamin, 30, of Oakland Park.
Witnesses and those with information regarding the crash are encouraged to contact our Traffic Homicide Investigator Nicolas Cotellese direct at (954) 346-1753 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.11.25Tamarac History: Former U.S. Congressman Once Made his Home in the Woodlands Country Club
- News2020.11.25Man Posing as Roofing Contractor Arrested After Scamming Tamarac Resident
- News2020.11.23City of Tamarac Continues with Residential Assistance Program
- News2020.11.19Tamarac Crime Update and Arrests Through November 16