By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the City of Tamarac’s Movie in the Park featuring the movie “Hop.”
The Easter Bunny’s teenage son, heads to Hollywood, determined to become a drummer in a rock ‘n’ roll band. In LA, he’s taken in by Fred after the out-of-work slacker hits E.B. with his car. Starring Russell Brand and James Marsden in this 2011 release.
Due to COVID-19, registration is required to attend the free event. The 10 x 10 spaces will be marked on the field with 8-feet between spaces, and up to six people, who must be from the same family, can be in each space.
Only one ticket/registration is needed per family. Register here eventbrite.com/tamarac-movie-in-the-park.
Show your registration at the gate. Face masks must be worn at all times, and concessions will not be available. Please bring your own snacks and drinks. Please bring your own chairs or blankets.
Held, Friday, April 9, 2021. Gates open at 7:30 p.m., and the movie starts at 8:00 p.m. at 9901 NW 77 Street.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.13Fallen Soldiers Honored at Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press