By Claire Cornish
At just a year old, Beau has experienced a great many changes and this has left him feeling understandably confused and insecure.
He is loving and affectionate but can also take a little time to get to know a new person until he knows they can be trusted not to hurt him.
Beau seems nervous about children and would definitely benefit from a loving adult home. He is a fun-loving boy who knows some commands and lives running in the yard and chasing a ball. He is calm in the home and listens very well.
He needs a chance at a happy life – could that be with you?
Beau is currently in a foster home but would love to meet you. To arrange to meet this beautiful young pup, send his foster parent an email here.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2023.03.05Meet Penny: The Beautiful Harrier Dog with a Heart of Gold
- News2022.09.09Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- News2022.07.07Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation