By Agrippina Fadel
Kings Point Palace presents Biana Pinchuk and Don Stansfield in a joint concert offering residents a unique opportunity to see two incredible artists on the same evening.
Held on Saturday, June 10, at 8 p.m., at the Kings Point Palace, the show is $10 for Kings Point residents and $15 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
A Sunny Isles resident, Biana Pinchuk is a 19-year-old world-renowned musical prodigy: a classical-crossover singer, violinist, and composer. She sings and plays in ten languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Hebrew, Yiddish, Czech, and Latin.
She started playing the violin when she was five and singing when she was four. Pinchuk plays the violin in her show and sings popular Broadway tunes and well-known opera arias.
Stansfield will present his one-man show on the Palace stage, “Celebrating the Songs of the Rat Pack.”
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023Ticket Alert: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Tribute Show Coming to Kings Point Palace
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members