By: Sharon Aron Baron
Do you have legal questions about your condominium or homeowner’s association? Then you don’t want to miss this community association town hall meeting in November.
Community association law Firm Kaye Bender Rembaum has announced it will be kicking off the seventh season of its annual free town hall meetings on Wednesday, November 5th at 6:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center. Kaye Bender Rembaum attorneys will discuss industry hot topics, including the 2014 legislative changes and assistance animal issues, as well as answer community association-related questions from board members, residents and property managers of condominium, homeowner and cooperative associations.
For the past six years, we have hosted these town hall meetings throughout Broward, Miami Dade and Palm Beach Counties in an effort to help answer questions from local community association leaders in an informal setting. They need this pertinent information to effectively and efficiently run their communities.” – Robert L. Kaye, Esq., Managing Firm Member of Kaye Bender Rembaum.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd. Interested attendees should RSVP and send questions or topics for discussion to KBRLegalSeminar@piersongrant.com or call 954-776-1999, ext. 255.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition