By Kevin Deutsch
Two people were found dead inside a vehicle in Tamarac Sunday, triggering a death investigation by Broward Sheriff’s Office homicide detectives, authorities said.
Shortly before 2 p.m., Broward Regional Communications received a call regarding a suspicious incident in the 4600 block of Northwest 59th Court in Tamarac, according to BSO Senior Public Information Officer Carey Codd.
“Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies responded and discovered two individuals deceased in a vehicle,” Codd said in an email. “BSO Homicide detectives and Crime Scene Unit investigators are on scene conducting a death investigation.”
No additional information was immediately made public.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.12.01Tamarac Man Pleads Guilty to Assaulting Officer During Jan. 6 Attack on Capitol
- News2022.11.30Traffic Homicide Detectives Probe Tamarac Crash that Killed Child
- News2022.11.27Tamarac Crime Update: USPS Mail Carrier Robbed at Gunpoint
- News2022.11.23Tamarac Crime Update: Incident at Polling Place and Ransacked BMW