By Kevin Deutsch
A Tamarac office plaza has sold to a private investor for $4.7 million, the deal’s brokers announced Tuesday.
University Community Medical Plaza, a two-story, 20,299-square foot office property on a 2.68-acre lot, is located at 7401 N University Dr., adjacent to University Hospital and Medical Center, according to Ryan Nee, First Vice President and District Manager with Marcus and Millichap real estate brokerage.
The seller, an unidentified limited liability company, sold to the unidentified private investor in a deal brokered by the company’s Miami office.
A press release from the brokerage said the property offered a “unique opportunity for the investor to acquire an office building in a highly sought-after metro with ample parking backed by an established tenant roster consisting of medical professionals and specialists with generous lease terms and annual rent escalations.”
“The buyer will benefit from the stability of the tenancy and the upside in rents in this strong suburban market,” said Alex Zylberglait, a Marcus and Millichap investment specialist who, with colleague Michael Crocchiola, oversaw the deal.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.12.26Tamarac Crime Update: Carjacking and Drug Overdose
- News2022.12.18Tamarac Man Had Sex With Child, Solicited Explicit Photos
- News2022.12.18Tamarac Crime Update: Burglar Uses Rock to Smash Store Window, Steal Merchandise
- News2022.12.10Tamarac Crime Update: Four Vehicles Stripped of Tires, Rims