By Sharon Aron Baron
The New Year’s holiday weekend is fast approaching, and an increased risk of drunk driving offenses comes with it.
To combat this dangerous trend, the Broward Sheriff’s Office D.U.I. Task Force is launching a high visibility saturation and enforcement operation.
Starting at 5 p.m. on Saturday, December 31, 2022, and running until 5 a.m. on Sunday, January 1, 2023, the task force will be out in full force in Broward County, working to promote traffic safety and apprehend impaired drivers who may pose a threat to public safety.
They will also cite traffic violators and remind everyone to enjoy their holiday festivities responsibly.
The task force urges everyone to have a safe and enjoyable New Year’s weekend and to remember to designate a sober driver or make arrangements for a ride home if they plan on drinking.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes
- News2023.05.07Unleash a Summer of Fun with the South Florida Adventure Pass: 4 Attractions, 1 Low Price