By Sherry Nabbie-Singh
Residents are invited to dive into the festivities as the City of Tamarac concludes the month-long Caribbean Heritage celebration with a grand pool party.
Slap on some sunscreen and head to Caporella Aquatic Complex on Saturday, June 26, for Splash Bash between 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
The entry fee is $5 for each guest to enjoy music and fun activities while cooling down and splashing around.
Caporella Aquatic Complex is located at 9300 NW 58th Street.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- A self-published author and professional makeup artist who has resided in Tamarac since 2011. Originally from Trinidad, Sherry graduated from the University of the West Indies with a bachelor of arts in literature in English.
- News2022.05.11Get Roped Into Attending Tamarac’s Bicycle Safety Rodeo
- News2021.08.02Atten-hut! Enroll Now in the J.P. Taravella Marching Band Camp
- News2021.07.28Supervisor of Elections Site is Redesigned in Time for Congressional Special Elections
- News2021.07.22Get Ready to ‘Move with the Mayor’ on August 7