By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Woodlands Country Club is open for reservations on Mother’s Day, so take that special mom in your life and give them a well-deserved treat.
The brunch menu offers a full breakfast selection including Eggs Benedict and a full Omelet and Waffle Station or you may prefer lunch with Prime Rib or Roast Beef, Baked Chicken Breast or Turkey Breast.
The Mother’s Day Brunch will be served up on Sunday May 13, 2018 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. Cost will be $29.95 Adults. Children 12 and under 50 percent off. Six and under eat free.
Call 954-601-1530 to book your table today, or e-mail Christina at CDrucker@clublink.ca. Restaurants will be busy, so stay in Tamarac.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL 33319.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.25COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 25
- News2020.05.22COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 22
- News2020.05.22Tamarac’s Drinking Water Undergoes Routine Chlorination June 9
- News2020.05.20COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 20