By: Chris Brunner
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives need the public’s help in locating an elderly man who went missing from Tamarac.
According to BSO, Gregory Higgs was last seen around 1:00 p.m. on May 8 at the assisted living facility where he resides at 2304 N.W. 52nd Court.
Higgs has a medium build, is 6 foot 1 inch tall and weighs about 225 pounds. He is 60 years old with brown eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing a black and grey striped shirt and black pants.
Higgs suffers from dementia and may be disoriented.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BSO Missing Persons Detective Chris Blankenship at 954-476-4730. Reports can also be made anonymously to Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting