By: Chris Brunner
Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives need the public’s help in locating an elderly man who went missing from Tamarac.
According to BSO, Gregory Higgs was last seen around 1:00 p.m. on May 8 at the assisted living facility where he resides at 2304 N.W. 52nd Court.
Higgs has a medium build, is 6 foot 1 inch tall and weighs about 225 pounds. He is 60 years old with brown eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing a black and grey striped shirt and black pants.
Higgs suffers from dementia and may be disoriented.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BSO Missing Persons Detective Chris Blankenship at 954-476-4730. Reports can also be made anonymously to Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or online at browardcrimestoppers.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.07.15Try Vegan Food at the Next Event in Tamarac
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.09Tamarac Businesses Gets Preference With City’s New Vendor Selection Process
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies