By: Chris Brunner
It’s been a long wait but Chow Time Grill & Buffet has now finally opened their doors in Tamarac.
Owner Yun Da Chen has restaurants in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Florida, including a new restaurant in Pembroke Pines, and his success in the restaurant industry has allowed him to provide opportunities for his family according to the Dothan Eagle. Of the company’s 700 employees, about 10 percent are family members, many of whom Chen helped bring to America. Chen himself came to America in 1991 from China, working as a restaurant chef before opening his first restaurant in Tifton, Ga. in the mid-90s with the financial backing of his relatives.
The new Chow Time Grill & Buffet will feature choices of meats, seafood and vegetables and will also have hibachi chefs creating fresh dishes right before your eyes. They will feature different entrees every day, and change their menus every two weeks so diners never get boring.
Mon – Fri: 11 am – 9:30 pm
Sat – Sun: 11 am – 9:30 pm
Located at 6997 W Commercial Blvd Tamarac FL 33319 (954) 721-8688
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since 2015 beginning back in high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- NewsSeptember 25, 2019Grudges Settled During Coastal Championship Wrestling Event in Coral Springs
- Crime & SafetyJuly 3, 2019State Attorney Charges Deputies After Tamarac Takedown
- EventsJune 28, 2019Coastal Championship Wrestling Returns to Coral Springs with ‘Stars & Stripes’
- EventsJune 10, 2019Register Now for the 4th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament