By Kevin Deutsch
Life is about to get a little more comfortable for one lucky shopper.
Tamarac-based City Furniture is holding a random drawing to award one entrant with a $51,000 shopping spree.
The family-owned home furnishings retailer says the public is invited to enter its 51st Anniversary Sweepstakes, which is open now through Aug. 1, 2022.
The winner will be randomly selected on Aug. 2, 2022.
The sweepstakes winner will be able to shop for everything from mattresses and bedding to living room, dining room, kitchen, kids, nursery, and outdoor furniture.
To enter to win and to view all the official rules and details, visit www.cityfurniture.com/?e=anniversarygiveaway.
“The 51st Anniversary celebrates a family-owned business rooted in South Florida by two brothers, Keith and Kevin Koenig, whose legacy is now being carried on by CEO Andrew Koenig and his team,” the company said in its announcement of the sweepstakes.
City Furniture, which began as Waterbed City in 1971, operates City Furniture and Ashley Furniture stores across the state, generating over $530 million in estimated sales. It is among the largest employers in the region.
Got News in Tamarac, Lauderhill, or North Lauderdale? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsJuly 18, 2023Detectives Search for Serial Thief who Struck 4 Times at North Lauderdale Walmart
- NewsJuly 16, 2023Detectives Search for Missing Tamarac Man
- NewsJuly 5, 2023Lauderhill Boy Suffers Facial Burns, Partial Amputation of Fingers in Fireworks Accident
- NewsJune 30, 2023North Lauderdale Woman Struck by SUV Dies