By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coastal Championship Wrestling returns to the Coral Springs Charter School to celebrate its 16th Anniversary of entertaining South Florida fans.
The thrills begin on Saturday, March 7, with a special start time of 7:30 p.m. CCW takes the drama and emotion of a movie and combines it with the athleticism of a sporting event to bring their audience more than two hours of nonstop action and excitement.
General Manager Tom Nash has pulled out all of the stops as he put together this card. Fans will witness the first-ever Casket Match in CCW as American Horror Story’s Agony looks for revenge on CCW Heavyweight Champion Stryker Ramirez.
There will be two lady’s matches, including one to crown a new CCW Women’s Champion.
Former WWE Tag-Team Champion Sir Mo will be in action, along with former ECW Superstar CW Anderson. CCW will pay tribute to one of its founding fathers with the third annual Dave Johnson Memorial Battle Royal, where 20 men will vie for glory by throwing their opponents over the top rope to the floor until one man is left standing.
There will be international flare as well with Chilean wrestlers Taylor Wolf and Alex Hero making their CCW debut.
The main event will feature former WWE Superstar Super Crazy in a six-man elimination match with CCW’s homegrown talent El Jefe Santos, King of Flight Will Austin, Jake St. Patrick, Bugs Moran, and CCW Southeastern Heavyweight Champion Pharaoh Johnson.
All of these men trained under the tutelage of world-famous wrestler Pablo Marquez at CCW’s Training Facility in Ft. Lauderdale.
This promises to be an evening of hard-hitting action that the whole family can enjoy.
The Charter school is located on the southeast corner of Sample and University with the event entrance and best parking on Sample Road.
Tickets start at just $15 and Tamarac residents can purchase them now at coastalchampionshipwrestlingfl.com. Doors will open at 6:30, and the first match hits the ring at 7:30.
If you have ever dreamed of entering the squared circle, either as a wrestler, referee, manager, or announcer, then the CCW Training Facility is the first step in making that dream come true.
For more information on how you can make an impact on the pro wrestling scene, contact Pablo Marquez at 954-548-5779.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition