By Agrippina Fadel
Kings Point Palace is making some noise with its karaoke nights, where aspiring singers can show off their vocal chops to an enthusiastic crowd.
Held on Fridays from 6 to 9 p.m., the next karaoke nights are hosted on April 28, May 5, and May 19.
The tickets are available at the Palace box office and cost $3 for residents and $5 for guests. The singers and the audience are encouraged to bring their own snacks and refreshments.
Whether you’re a shower singer or a seasoned performer, the community’s karaoke night is the perfect chance to let loose and belt out your favorite tunes.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.06.08Tamarac Fire Rescue Employees Recognized During the EMS Week Awards
- News2023.06.06Capital Tacos Holds Grand Opening of Tamarac Location
- News2023.06.05Strike for a Cause by Joining the 6th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.06.05Get Your Groove On During Free Jazzercise Class with the Mayor