By Sherry Nabbie-Singh
As summer comes to an end and schools get ready to reopen, students with an interest in music can enroll in the J.P. Taravella High School Marching Band camp.
Students zoned for J.P. Taravella High School, including those who attend a virtual school or are homeschooled, are eligible to join the marching band camp, which takes place on August 9 to 13 from 9 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on the school compound at 10600 Riverside Drive.
The camp is run by new band director Jonathon Cooper, along with the help of volunteers, dedicated parents, students, and clinicians. Enrollment forms are online, along with the general information packet.
For more information, email the school secretary.
J.P. Taravella High School is located at 10600 Riverside Drive, Coral Springs.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- A self-published author and professional makeup artist who has resided in Tamarac since 2011. Originally from Trinidad, Sherry graduated from the University of the West Indies with a bachelor of arts in literature in English.
- NewsMay 11, 2022Get Roped Into Attending Tamarac’s Bicycle Safety Rodeo
- NewsAugust 2, 2021Atten-hut! Enroll Now in the J.P. Taravella Marching Band Camp
- NewsJuly 28, 2021Supervisor of Elections Site is Redesigned in Time for Congressional Special Elections
- NewsJuly 22, 2021Get Ready to ‘Move with the Mayor’ on August 7