By: Claire Cornish
Finney is a fun-loving, active young man who is excited about the prospect of finding a forever family.
He is a very friendly three-year-old who likes to meet new people, sit in the sun with his favorite friends, and take walks. Finney’s hobby is rolling on the grass and waggling his legs in the air.
He believes that it’s the simple pleasures in life that can mean the most. Finney listens well and seems to enjoy the process of learning. He is not a fan of having his picture taken but is extremely cooperative when the camera comes out.
Finney says to Tamarac residents: “Let’s spend the rest of our lives together!”
Finney’s ID# is A2064746, and he is currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.09.22This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Theo is a Sweet-Tempered Boy Who Will Be Your Best Friend For Life
- News2020.09.07Briefly Fostered, This Lab-Mix is Now Back at the Shelter Waiting for his Forever Family
- News2020.09.01This 11-Year-Old Girl Was Given Up After a Lifetime with her Family