By: Sharon Aron Baron
A vegan is a person who does not eat or use animal products, and if you have ever wanted to learn more about being one, or just enjoy a wonderful meal without those things, then join other like-minded individuals at a free event that will also include a question and answer session.
Held on September 25 in Tamarac, the event will be hosted by Marcia “Butterflies” Katz, a 37 year vegan and long-term animal rights activist and educator.
The admission is free and vegan food will be shared by Inika Foods and recipes from Incredibly Delicious. The event will be held at the Tamarac Community Center at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd. Tamarac and will take place from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. with a presentation at 7:00 p.m.
You must RSVP to Marcia Katz by September 20 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.12Man Faces Murder Charges After Setting Girlfriend on Fire