By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mayor Richard Kaplan with the City of Lauderhill wants to help businesses get online, and he’s on a mission along with other Florida cities to do it.
The fact is, over 97 percent of people look online for business, and still 68 percent of all businesses in Florida have no online presence.
The Mayor, along with the City of Lauderhill and The Small Business Development Center want to change this, and will be holding free workshops on December 5, January 16, and February 20, on how to Get Your Business On-Line (GYBO). This interactive workshop will take the participants through the process, and by the end of the workshop, their website can be active.
Here’s what you will get:
- Free 3 page Website and Design
- Free Local Business Listing
- Free Customized Domain name
- Free Mobile Site
- Free Web Hosting for an entire year
- ONLY $6.99/month after the 1st year
Tamarac businesses are welcome, however, attendance preference will be given to Lauderhill businesses and residents, so sign up soon. Each workshop is limited to 30 people and it is encouraged to call to sign up at email@example.com. More about GYBO Here.
Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.10.30Tamarac Receives $50,000 Grant for Caporella Park Enhancements
- News2020.10.28Home Invasion Robbery in Tamarac Caught on Camera
- News2020.10.27Early Voting information for Tamarac and the Rest of Broward County
- News2020.10.26Broward Sheriff’s Office Conducts DUI Operations Halloween Weekend