By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mayor Richard Kaplan with the City of Lauderhill wants to help businesses get online, and he’s on a mission along with other Florida cities to do it.
The fact is, over 97 percent of people look online for business, and still 68 percent of all businesses in Florida have no online presence.
The Mayor, along with the City of Lauderhill and The Small Business Development Center want to change this, and will be holding free workshops on December 5, January 16, and February 20, on how to Get Your Business On-Line (GYBO). This interactive workshop will take the participants through the process, and by the end of the workshop, their website can be active.
Here’s what you will get:
- Free 3 page Website and Design
- Free Local Business Listing
- Free Customized Domain name
- Free Mobile Site
- Free Web Hosting for an entire year
- ONLY $6.99/month after the 1st year
Tamarac businesses are welcome, however, attendance preference will be given to Lauderhill businesses and residents, so sign up soon. Each workshop is limited to 30 people and it is encouraged to call to sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org. More about GYBO Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments