By Agrippina Fadel
Sell it all or buy something new — J.P. Taravella’s Drama Club hosts another Huge Community Yard Sale, and everyone is welcome to browse the aisles or reserve a space for sales.
Held on Saturday, September 24, from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the J.P. Taravella High School west parking lot, on the corner of Riverside and Coral Springs Drive, the yard sale gives the community a chance to get together and support the drama club. The proceeds of the event help fund the club’s productions.
Residents are invited to buy a spot at the sale and clear their garages, and local artists can sell their crafts. The sellers can keep all the profits.
Spaces are $20 in advance and can be paid via PayPal or in person at the school’s main parking lot between 10 and 11 a.m. on September 10 and 17. On the day of the sale, the spaces are $25 and cash only. All prepayments are non-refundable, and the yard sale will go on rain or shine.
Want to help but don’t want to participate? The yard sale accepts donations of goods residents no longer want that students can sell.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.02.03Register Now for Annual Kiwanis Golf Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.02.02Tamarac Resident Plans to Run Against Marlon Bolton; Calls for Ethical Leadership
- News2023.01.31City Commission Postpones Federal Aid to Tamarac Homeless, Domestic Violence Victims, and Rent-Stressed Residents
- News2023.01.31Culver’s Announces Tentative Opening Date in Tamarac