By Claire Cornish
Luca is an energetic little guy who really embraces life and all of its adventures. This 35-pound Labrador-mix is fun and friendly, absolutely loves other dogs, and is also fond of toys, walks, and car rides.
Luca is around five-years-old and would make a perfect running buddy and is very smart. However, he can be shy around young children, so a home with older kids or adults would probably be best for him.
Luca is currently in a foster home and would love to meet you. Please contact Nikki Laurennicholeturner@icloud.com to schedule a meet and greet.
Luca says, “I am loyal and loving and ready to come home!”
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2022.09.09Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- News2022.07.07Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family