By Claire Cornish
Luca is an energetic little guy who really embraces life and all of its adventures. This 35-pound Labrador-mix is fun and friendly, absolutely loves other dogs, and is also fond of toys, walks, and car rides.
Luca is around five-years-old and would make a perfect running buddy and is very smart. However, he can be shy around young children, so a home with older kids or adults would probably be best for him.
Luca is currently in a foster home and would love to meet you. Please contact Nikki Laurennicholeturner@icloud.com to schedule a meet and greet.
Luca says, “I am loyal and loving and ready to come home!”
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.04.22Constantly Overlooked At Broward County Animal Care, Berger is Ready to Be Loved Again
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon