By: Claire Cornish
What a chirpy little guy black lab mix Mace is with a huge beaming smile and eager-to-please eyes.
Mace is just a year old, which is barely more than a puppy, but he is as calm and responsible as a dog twice his age.
He loves to be with his human companions but is equally happy goofing around in the yard with his buddies. He loves to ride in the car and go out to eat. He’s not a picky eater and will try whatever you recommend from the menu. He is also keen to learn and listens very well.
Mace says to Tamarac residents: “I packed my bags, and I”m ready for my next chapter!”
His I.D. number is A2051108, and he is currently at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Charming Puppy Needs Forever Home