By: Claire Cornish
This incredibly handsome young man’s name is Tribeca and he loves turning heads with his unusual tri-color markings and gorgeous face, which always seems to be smiling.
Tribeca is a six-year-old, fun-loving dog who is a very popular lunch date amongst volunteers and staff. He likes to play in the play yard, chase balls and is particularly proud of the calm way in which he walks on a leash.
He is a good-natured dog who cannot wait to find his forever home.
Tribeca says to Tamarac residents, “I’d love to take a walk right into your heart!”
Tribeca’s ID number is A2026304 and he is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.08.07Chub is a Playful Fat Cat who is looking for a Furr-Ever Home
- News2020.07.21Cory is at Broward County Animal Care Waiting for his Forever Family
- News2020.06.26Roy is a Good-Natured Boy Looking for a Forever Family to Love
- News2020.06.17Protest Ensues After Broward County Shelter Kills 198 Dogs and Cats