By: Claire Cornish
This incredibly handsome young man’s name is Tribeca and he loves turning heads with his unusual tri-color markings and gorgeous face, which always seems to be smiling.
Tribeca is a six-year-old, fun-loving dog who is a very popular lunch date amongst volunteers and staff. He likes to play in the play yard, chase balls and is particularly proud of the calm way in which he walks on a leash.
He is a good-natured dog who cannot wait to find his forever home.
Tribeca says to Tamarac residents, “I’d love to take a walk right into your heart!”
Tribeca’s ID number is A2026304 and he is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2019.12.12Frida is the Friendliest Girl at Broward County Animal Care Who Needs a Forever Home
- News2019.12.04This Good Boy at Broward County Animal Care Needs a Loving Family
- News2019.11.12Amber Keeps Waiting for a Forever Home at Broward County Animal Care
- News2019.10.29Meet Duval: This Obedient Boy From Broward County Animal Care Needs a Forever Home