By: Claire Cornish
This incredibly handsome young man’s name is Tribeca and he loves turning heads with his unusual tri-color markings and gorgeous face, which always seems to be smiling.
Tribeca is a six-year-old, fun-loving dog who is a very popular lunch date amongst volunteers and staff. He likes to play in the play yard, chase balls and is particularly proud of the calm way in which he walks on a leash.
He is a good-natured dog who cannot wait to find his forever home.
Tribeca says to Tamarac residents, “I’d love to take a walk right into your heart!”
Tribeca’s ID number is A2026304 and he is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, open Tuesday – Sunday, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- NewsMarch 5, 2023Meet Penny: The Beautiful Harrier Dog with a Heart of Gold
- NewsSeptember 9, 2022Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- NewsJuly 7, 2022Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- NewsJune 26, 2022Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation