By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Colony West Golf Club will be holding a Mother’s Day brunch on Sunday, May 11 and reservations are now being taken. Now managed by Billy Casper Golf and new General Manager Tony Harris, the restaurant has been revitalized with a new team and delicious food.
The menu is complete with carving station including slow roasted London broil with au jus and Honey Baked Ham with pineapple raisin sauce. There will also be an omelette station with ham, bacon, cheddar cheese, onions, mushrooms and sweet pepper.
Also included is assorted danishes, muffins, scones, breads, fresh fruits, smoked salmon with capers, red onions, cream cheese, crackers and bagels, tossed house salad and red skin potato salad. Hot foods include; home fried potatoes, bacon, sausage, french toast, coconut rice, grilled chicken with portobello demi-glace, broccoli polonaise and baby carrots with dill.
Desserts are chocolate dipped strawberries, assorted cakes, pies and brownies and fresh baked cookies and pastries.
Complimentary mimosas for moms too.
Seatings start at 10 am- 1:00pm, then at 1:30pm – 4:00pm. Adults $21.95, children $12.95 and children four and under eat free. Hurry and make your reservations before they are sold out.
Please contact the Colony West Country Club to make your reservation 954-726-8430. Tell them you read about it on Tamarac Talk.
The Colony West Country Club is located at 6800 NW 88th Ave, Tamarac, FL 33321.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.16Tamarac Holds Huge Halloween Hoopla October 25
- News2019.10.16School Board Member Holds Meet and Greet October 24
- Crime & Safety2019.10.16Police Search for Suspects Who Drugged and Robbed a Man at Hard Rock Casino
- News2019.10.15Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce will host its 5th Annual Golf Tournament