By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Colony West Golf Club will be holding a Mother’s Day brunch on Sunday, May 11, and reservations are now being taken. Now managed by Billy Casper Golf and new General Manager Tony Harris, the restaurant has been revitalized with a new team and delicious food.
The menu is complete with a carving station, including slow-roasted London broil with au jus and Honey Baked Ham with pineapple raisin sauce. There will also be an omelet station with ham, bacon, cheddar cheese, onions, mushrooms, and sweet pepper.
Also included are assorted danishes, muffins, scones, breads, fresh fruits, smoked salmon with capers, red onions, cream cheese, crackers and bagels, tossed house salad, and red skin potato salad. Hot foods include; home-fried potatoes, bacon, sausage, french toast, coconut rice, grilled chicken with portobello demi-glace, broccoli polonaise, and baby carrots with dill.
Desserts are chocolate dipped strawberries, assorted cakes, pies and brownies, and fresh-baked cookies and pastries.
Complimentary mimosas for moms too.
Seatings start at 10 am- 1:00pm, then at 1:30pm – 4:00pm. Adults $21.95, children $12.95, and children four and under eat free. Hurry and make your reservations before they are sold out.
Please contact the Colony West Country Club to make your reservation 954-726-8430.
The Colony West Country Club is located at 6800 NW 88th Ave, Tamarac, FL 33321.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County