By Sharon Aron Baron
This week, the Humane Society of Broward County has some beautiful pets that have been there for some time. All adoptions include spaying or neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, treatment for fleas and ticks, and much more.
At six years old and 73 pounds, Juno (ID 662944) is a regal fellow who looks much like a German Shepherd. He loves to play fetch and knows some basic commands. He is good with other dogs and kids ages two and up. Juno is loyal and devoted and would love a family to call his own. He will try and chase small animals, so a home without cats might be best.
Adorable Jax (ID 664312) is a 14-week-old gal at the shelter waiting for a forever home with her siblings. While she might be a little shy at first, this cutie can’t wait to be spoiled by her new family. Can you make her wish come true and give her the home she deserves?
To meet a pet at the Humane Society of Broward County, complete the pre-adoption application at www.humanebroward.com and then stop by. The shelter is located at 2070 Griffin Road, Fort Lauderdale, and the adoption kennels are open daily at 11 a.m. I
f you have questions, call 954-989-3977 ext. 6. If you can’t adopt and want to help, the VCA Walk for the Animals is soon approaching. Learn more under the events tab on the website.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- News2023.03.14Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Next Free Food Distribution March 15
- News2023.03.09Ticket Alert: Lionel Richie and Earth, Wind & Fire announce 2023 tour