By Ryan Yousefi
The city of Lauderhill has announced free tickets are now available for an upcoming event dedicated to upping the community’s entrepreneurial game.
The Lauderhill Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) and The City of Lauderhill 2nd Annual Small Business Expo and Pitch Competition takes place at the Lauderhill Performing Arts Center, located at 3800 Northwest 11th Place, on Thursday, August 31, from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Designed as an educational event to inspire, teach, and equip entrepreneurs with the tools to elevate their businesses, participants can visit over 20 local small business exhibitor booths and watch five finalists compete for a $25,000 grand prize before a live audience.
Owner and operator of Slutty Vegan, a plant-based burger restaurant chain in Atlanta, Pinky Cole, will judge the competition.
General admission to the event is free. Tickets can be secured by visiting the Expo Eventbrite page here.
VIP tickets are also available for $50 per person, including an exclusive networking hour, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, champagne, food, and complimentary access to the September 23 Lauderhill Live Comedy Night.
In addition, Pinky Cole is also expected to attend the private networking hour to mingle with guests.
For more information about the Expo and Pitch event, visit Lauderhill’s official website.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsFebruary 27, 2024Restaurant Ordered Closed After Inspection Discovers 13 Health Code Violations
- NewsFebruary 22, 2024BSO Rallies to Safeguard Seniors with Scam Prevention Event
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024From Prison to Prayer: Dr. Yehudah Pryce’s Path to Spirituality and Judaism
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Chamber Invites Local Businesses to Kings Point Expo on February 26