By: Chris Brunner
It’s time to think about keeping the kids busy, as well as active, this summer and what better place than the camp program at the City of Tamarac.
Besides the reasonable price, campers will have a summer full of supervised fun. Each week will include one field trip and one swim trip. This year they will be bowling, heading to Calypso Cove water park, going to the movies and ice skating at the Florida Panthers IceDen.
- Camp dates are June 20 through August 12, 2016, and Camp hours: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Camp is for ages 5-14 years old
- Register by mail ONLY
- Proof of residency required
Tamarac does not offer downloadable registration forms online, so parents must pick them up either at the Recreation Center 7501 N. University Drive 1:30 pm – 9:00 pm (Mon-Fri) and 9:00 am – 4:30 pm (Saturdays), or at The Tamarac Community Center, 8601 Commercial Blvd. 8:30am-9:00pm (Mon-Sat).
- News2021.09.22Tamarac Tightens Purse Strings After Millage Rate Decrease, Revenue Loss
- News2021.09.17City Commission Votes to Reduce Millage Rate at First Budget Hearing
- News2021.09.16Using a Pseudonym, Commissioner Marlon Bolton Caught Writing Attacks on Political Rivals
- News2021.09.01Sheriff Tony Discusses Preparing for the Unexpected