By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is inviting members of their homeowners associations to attend the next HOA liaison program. This one will focus on updated legislation affecting boards.
This is the fourth in a series of quarterly seminars and will be held on November 20. Geared to HOA Board Members but open to all residents who live in a HOA community, each seminar in the series features a guest speaker speaking on issues relevant to them.
The HOA Quarterly Seminar started in May, and September’s meeting discussed “neighborly relations.”
It will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 20th at 6:30 pm at the Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
For additional information contact (954) 597-3530.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.07.22Register Now for the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Twin Cup Golf Tournament
- News2021.07.10Tamarac Commission Remains Undecided on Millage Rate after 6 Hour Budget Meeting
- News2021.07.09Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Hosts Twin Cup Golf Tournament
- News2021.06.30Public Meetings Held for Atlantic Blvd Interchange Improvements at the Sawgrass Expressway