By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac is inviting members of their homeowners associations to attend the next HOA liaison program. This one will focus on updated legislation affecting boards.
This is the fourth in a series of quarterly seminars and will be held on November 20. Geared to HOA Board Members but open to all residents who live in a HOA community, each seminar in the series features a guest speaker speaking on issues relevant to them.
The HOA Quarterly Seminar started in May, and September’s meeting discussed “neighborly relations.”
It will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 20th at 6:30 pm at the Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
For additional information contact (954) 597-3530.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County