By: Sharon Aron Baron
Lobbyist Ron Book, who represents the City of Tamarac on governmental affairs was booked into Broward County Jail Sunday night on DUI charges.
According to the Miami Herald, Book, 66, was arrested by Florida Highway Patrol troopers. An arrest affidavit wasn’t immediately available, he was charged with DUI, first offense; DUI with damage to another’s property or person; and refusal to submit to a DUI test.
Book, who is a resident of Plantation, earns up to $59,400 per year for his lobbying services for the City of Tamarac according to 2018 figures. He is also the father of State Sen. Lauren Book.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town