By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Tuesday morning, a resident woke up to see an unidentified object hover in the sky for over 45 minutes over his Tamarac neighborhood.
Miguel Rodriguez, who lives in Vanguard Village, first saw the light appearing from in the southeast around 5:35 a.m. and decided to start filming between 5:50 and 6:00 a.m. The light remained in the sky, and 30 minutes later his wife sent him video of it still in place.
“The object had red and orange orbs flying around as if it was independent of the object itself, and there was another less visible object above it,” said Rodriguez.
Rodriguez would like to know if others saw the object or have better footage.
“I believe it’s a UFO. I really do. There’s no other explanation.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.11.17Broward County Public Schools Choice Application Window Opens December 2
- News2019.11.12Reserve Your Space for a Delicious Vegan “ThanksLiving” Dinner in Tamarac
- News2019.11.10Register Now to be Part of Tamarac University’s Class of 2020
- News2019.11.05City of Tamarac Holds Veterans Day Event November 11