By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Tuesday morning, a resident woke up to see an unidentified object hover in the sky for over 45 minutes over his Tamarac neighborhood.
Miguel Rodriguez, who lives in Vanguard Village, first saw the light appearing from in the southeast around 5:35 a.m. and decided to start filming between 5:50 and 6:00 a.m. The light remained in the sky, and 30 minutes later his wife sent him video of it still in place.
“The object had red and orange orbs flying around as if it was independent of the object itself, and there was another less visible object above it,” said Rodriguez.
Rodriguez would like to know if others saw the object or have better footage.
“I believe it’s a UFO. I really do. There’s no other explanation.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes