By Sherry Nabbie-Singh
Residents should get their dancing shoes ready because the City of Tamarac is now resuming its Concerts on the Green series with Caribbean Heritage month celebrations.
The festivities take place at the newly remodeled Colony West Golf Club on Friday, June 11. from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Fort Lauderdale-based Reggae, Calypso and Steel drum band, Caribbean Waves, led by musician and arranger Jon Sebastian, will provide live entertainment.
While reservations are not required for seating on the green, guests can bring a chair or blanket. Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
Limited four-top table seating on the patio or terrace is available for a $50 reservation fee which will be applied to the food and drink order.
Click here to make a reservation. Colony West Golf Club is located at 6800 NW 88th Avenue.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- A self-published author and professional makeup artist who has resided in Tamarac since 2011. Originally from Trinidad, Sherry graduated from the University of the West Indies with a bachelor of arts in literature in English.
- News2021.08.02Atten-hut! Enroll Now in the J.P. Taravella Marching Band Camp
- News2021.07.28Supervisor of Elections Site is Redesigned in Time for Congressional Special Elections
- News2021.07.22Get Ready to ‘Move with the Mayor’ on August 7
- News2021.07.20Tamarac Holds Drive-Thru School Supply Distribution Event