By Claire Cornish
If you think that Major Larry is the most handsome dog you have ever seen, you are not alone. He tends to affect people, and his sincere, loving expression can definitely take your breath away.
Despite his chiseled, supermodel looks, Major is not a huge fan of having his picture taken, but he will sit patiently and nicely and humor you whilst you snap a couple for your collection.
At just 18-months-old, Major is hardly out of puppyhood yet, but he has a mature head on his shoulders and thrives on consistent training and direction from his human.
Major did not fare well in the shelter environment as he was terrified in his cage, but he always enjoyed one-on-one walk time with his favorite staff members and also seems interested in toys. If allowed to select his own toy, he makes a beeline for a ball.
He is currently working hard in a training program and has shown himself to be a smart boy who learns very quickly and understands what his trainer is trying to show him. He loves cuddles, head rubs, and food and is extremely treat motivated. Major is ready to meet potential adopters and is very excited to think that his forever family might be reading this now.
If you would like to meet Major, please email Lauren Nichole Turner, and Major will clear his calendar for you.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.04.22Constantly Overlooked At Broward County Animal Care, Berger is Ready to Be Loved Again
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon