By Ryan Yousefi
A Kings Point club is gearing up for an event that promises to not only honor our nation’s veterans but also make a significant impact on the lives of children of formerly homeless vets.
The Veterans Club Extravaganza, hosted by the Kings Point Tamarac Veteran Club, is set to take place on Friday, November 10, at the Cabaret Royale Room.
The event is planned as an evening of entertainment, generosity, and gratitude for the family members of those who served their great country but need a helping hand.
The festivities will begin at 4:30 p.m., with a silent auction kicking off at 5:00 p.m. The auction boasts an array of valuable items and experiences.
At 6:15 p.m., attendees will gather for a flag presentation, a touching moment that will pay tribute to the brave individuals who have served and sacrificed for our country.
A sparkling wine toast to celebrate the resilience and bravery of our veterans will lead into a sit-down dinner featuring live entertainment by N2 Nation Motown Sounds.
Door prizes will also be a part of the evening’s festivities, with lucky attendees having the chance to win gift cards and other exciting items.
Tickets for the Veterans Club Extravaganza are $30 per person and can be purchased at the box office on the event day. As a bonus, the first 100 dinner ticket purchasers will receive one free admission ticket to any Regal Cinema, courtesy of the event sponsors.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Paws with Claus Holiday Paw-ty Takes Place at Gary B Jones Park on December 9
- NewsDecember 5, 20234th Annual Hope for the Holidays Toy Distribution Takes Place on December 16
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Toy Drive Spreads Holiday Cheer
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Senior Citizen Wreaks Havoc During DMV Eye Exam, Faces Charges for Equipment Demolition