By Agrippina Fadel
Carla Cooke, the youngest daughter of legendary soul singer and songwriter Sam Cooke, is bringing her R&B show to the Kings Point Palace.
Held on Saturday, February 25, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before the event and on the day of the concert.
Carla crafted her sound in the church, similar to her father. Her style is diverse in Gospel, Christian, R&B, Soul, Pop, and contemporary sound that embraces modern culture. With a strong vocal range and warm personality, Carla’s stage presence commands the environment wherever she performs.
The Kings Point Palace is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo