By Agrippina Fadel
Carla Cooke, the youngest daughter of legendary soul singer and songwriter Sam Cooke, is bringing her R&B show to the Kings Point Palace.
Held on Saturday, February 25, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before the event and on the day of the concert.
Carla crafted her sound in the church, similar to her father. Her style is diverse in Gospel, Christian, R&B, Soul, Pop, and contemporary sound that embraces modern culture. With a strong vocal range and warm personality, Carla’s stage presence commands the environment wherever she performs.
The Kings Point Palace is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.03.15BSO Officers Support Special Olympics Florida with 2023 Tip-A-Cop Fundraiser
- News2023.03.14Tamarac Holds Springfest and Egg Hunt
- News2023.03.14A Call for Kindness: GoFundMe Campaign Aims to Get Homeless Man Back on His Feet
- News2023.03.14New Pet Pantry Helps Struggling Pet Owners Keep Their Furry Family Members Fed