Join Krispy Kreme Donuts as they celebrate the 75th birthday with their “2012 Glaze the Nation Tour” with special prizes, giveaways, doughnuts and more.
According to Cynthia McGuire, Manager of Off Premises Sales for Krispy Kreme, the cruiser will be in Tamarac from July 5-7 at the new store that’s set to open in the fall. Click here to read about the new Krispy Kreme Store.
Krispy Kreme was founded 75 years ago by Vernon Rudolph in Winston-Salem, NC. The tour celebrating their birthday is reminiscent of the early 1940s when they would mobilize their small fleet of delivery trucks to bring their signature doughnuts to fans of all ages.
For 260 days, tour guides Ron and Kim Schields will take to the road in our newly restored 1960 Flxible Starliner, the Krispy Kreme Cruiser, sharing the delicious tastes and joyful memories of Krispy Kreme at special events and Krispy Kreme shops throughout the United States.
The truck will be parked at the Sunshine Plaza at 4299 W. Commercial Blvd in Tamarac (Near the Publix at State Road 7) from 3pm-8pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup