By: Claire Cornish
Frida is a striking mixed breed beauty with an inquisitive personality and ears that seem to have a personality all of their own.
She is four-years-old and one of the friendliest dogs we have met, and one of her favorite things to do is to go for car rides. She is always the first to leap into the car, and she is always excited about the next adventure.
Frida says to Tamarac residents: “Let’s take a ride home together!”
Frida’s ID number is A2047870, and she stays at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.08.07Chub is a Playful Fat Cat who is looking for a Furr-Ever Home
- News2020.07.21Cory is at Broward County Animal Care Waiting for his Forever Family
- News2020.06.26Roy is a Good-Natured Boy Looking for a Forever Family to Love
- News2020.06.17Protest Ensues After Broward County Shelter Kills 198 Dogs and Cats