By Kevin Deutsch
Tamarac has a new medical marijuana dispensary.
Located at 6899 N. University Drive, Curaleaf Tamarac is the company’s first location in western Broward County and sells a wide variety of marijuana products.
According to Curaleaf, its dispensaries have served nearly 300,000 patients at 45 locations across Florida.
“We are excited to deepen our roots in the Sunshine State and serve even more patients in Broward County,” Matt Darin, President of Curaleaf US, said in a press release announcing the Tamarac dispensary. “Our team is grateful for the continued support of Florida’s medical cannabis community as we offer convenient and accessible patient experiences through our growing retail presence.”
To celebrate the grand opening of Curaleaf Tamarac, the company will offer half-priced products and double rewards points beginning Friday, April 1 through Sunday, April 3. Prizes and gifts with purchases will also be offered on April 1.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2023.06.09Man Arrested in Stabbing of 2 Victims in Tamarac
- News2023.06.04Teen Killed in Tamarac Crash Remembered as ‘Ray of Sunshine’
- News2023.06.02Woman Steals Ambulance in Tamarac, Causes 2 Car Accidents
- News2023.05.31Crash Claims the Life of 18-Year-Old Coral Springs Man: Investigation Underway