By: Sharon Aron Baron
One pizza company is engrained in the Florida communities they serve.
Sarpino’s Pizzeria, which serves so many communities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, has announced the official launch of their First Responders Program, which is designed to serve fresh, free meals to local medical workers, police officers, firefighters and more.
With local heroes putting their lives on the line every day, Sarpino’s is happy to keep them well fed. The program in Florida is providing free pizza in Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, and Miramar locations every Tuesday for all first responders.
Safety contact and the leading Project Manager overseeing the COVID-19 response for Sarpino’s Pizzeria, Tetyana Yermolayeva, explains that residents can give back even more to their local heroes when they order Sarpino’s.
“Every participating Sarpino’s allows its customers to donate through their online ordering. They can access the ability to donate directly towards feeding the heroes on the COVID-19 frontlines by utilizing the ‘Donation COVID-19’ tab.”
In addition to the First Responders Programs, Sarpino’s has instilled strict guidelines to keep their staff and their customers safe during the global pandemic. Inside the different Sarpino’s franchises, all employees are keeping their distance and following enhanced protective measures.
Customers can count on the same gourmet style food through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Visit Sarpino’s near Tamarac at the Cypress Run Marketplace (north of Southgate Blvd on Pine Island Drive) at 10609 W Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33071. Order online now at Sarpino’s.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition