By: Sharon Aron Baron
In honor of Mother’s Day, the Humane Society of Broward County will be waiving the adoption fee for all female pets one year of age and older.
This Saturday and Sunday bring mom and let her choose a Mother’s Day pet who will give her sloppy kisses and lots of cuddles for years to come
All pets are spayed or neutered and micro-chipped before going home. In addition, they receive preliminary vaccinations, a 14-day limited health care plan courtesy of VCA Animal Hospitals, 30 days of Trupanion pet insurance (restrictions apply) dogs over seven months are tested for heartworm, and cats are feline leukemia tested. Adopters also receive a bag of Purina ONE pet food, and more goodies.
The regular adoption fee for dogs over 6 months is $125 and cats over 6 months is $30.
Open seven days, the HSBC is conveniently located at 2070 Griffin Road, just a block west of I-95. Only 25 minutes from Tamarac. Adoption hours are Monday – Saturday 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. and Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.07.15Try Vegan Food at the Next Event in Tamarac
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.09Tamarac Businesses Gets Preference With City’s New Vendor Selection Process
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies