By Ryan Yousefi
It’s not every day that someone turns 101 years old, but Betty Kloptatek celebrated her milestone birthday on Tuesday with a drive-by party organized by the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
The celebration of Kloptek’s birthday took place on Tuesday at the Wickshire Tamarac assisted living facility located at 7650 North University Drive in Tamarac, where Ms. Kloptatek is a resident.
Deputies, family members, and friends warmly greeted Betty as they passed by in their vehicles along University Drive and in person.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Paws with Claus Holiday Paw-ty Takes Place at Gary B Jones Park on December 9
- NewsDecember 5, 20234th Annual Hope for the Holidays Toy Distribution Takes Place on December 16
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Toy Drive Spreads Holiday Cheer
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Senior Citizen Wreaks Havoc During DMV Eye Exam, Faces Charges for Equipment Demolition