By Ryan Yousefi
North Lauderdale Parks and Recreation offers the community two days of fun-filled, free events that will entertain and delight people of all ages.
The festivities will kick off on Friday, April 21, at 7:00 p.m. at the City Hall Complex located at 701 Southwest 71st Avenue, with a thrilling boxing event presented by Contenders Boxing Club.
Bleacher and floor seating for the boxing event will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, so ensure you arrive early to secure your spot.
The fun continues on Saturday, April 22, from 12:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., with various activities and attractions that will keep you and your family entertained all day.
There will be hands-on arts and crafts, exciting rides, fun games, engaging contests, live music, demonstrations, shows, and an open pool for those who want to cool off and beat the heat.
Additionally, food truck vendors will be on hand to satisfy your hunger and keep you fueled throughout the day.
The festivities will culminate in a spectacular fireworks show at the Jack Brady Sports Complex in the evening, leaving you in awe.
For your convenience, parking and bus shuttles will be available at several locations, including Pompano Park, Riverside Church Plaza, Carl Fusco Park, and the North Lauderdale Library.
To learn more about the two-day event, contact event organizers at 954-724-7061 for more information.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- News2023.05.30Legacy of Scholars Golf Classic Held at Woodmont Country Club on June 3
- Crime & Safety2023.05.27Robbery Turns Violent: Stepfather and Son Arrested in Stabbing Attack that Sends Victim to Hospital
- News2023.05.23North Lauderdale Fire Explorer Program Hosts Open House for Interested Youth on May 27
- News2023.05.20Homeless and Pregnant Woman Stabbed After Seeking Refuge in Tamarac Hotel Room