By: David Russell
Join the community in sharing meals and memories at the Family Re’Union Dinner in Tamarac.
The event is open to everyone and organized by three mompreneurs, Vida Kalhor, Samone Marie, and Marcela Florenco, along with the Tamarac Parks and Recreation department.
The goal is to bring together families, business owners, and the community to share a meal and connect with each other.
“They say it takes a village to raise a child; we’re excited to create an opportunity for the community to come together for an evening of bonding, fun, and delicious food,” said Marie.
Serving a buffet-style dinner, there will also be raffles, contests, and vendors for visitors to enjoy. Tickets for the event are $3 per person, and the festivities take place at the Tamarac Community Center at 8601 W. Commercial Boulevard on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at 6:30 p.m.
“Studies show communal dinners drastically reduce negative habits while fostering a strong sense of belonging,” said Kalhor. “Come out, meet your neighbors, and have a wonderful time.”
This event is part one of a more extensive Tamarac communal dinner series scheduled for October 30, November 27, and December 18, 2023. For businesses interested in participating, visit Family Fun Night.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Tickets On Sale for Family Re’Union Dinner in Tamarac
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Create Lasting Memories at the Family Re’Union Dinner in Tamarac
- NewsAugust 15, 2023Boost Your Business: Unlock Local Search Secrets with Expert Karen Vick on Aug 17
- NewsAugust 8, 2023Find Out if Your Business is Loan Ready at the Upcoming Chamber Seminar