UPDATE: The man has been safely located.
By Kevin Deutsch
Detectives with the Broward Sheriff’s Office Missing Persons Unit are asking for the public’s help finding a missing Tamarac man.
According to BSO, David Pratt, 62, was last seen around 4:30 p.m. Sunday near the 8200 block of Northwest 83rd Terrace in Tamarac. He stands 5 feet-7 inches tall, weighs about 250 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.
Detectives said Pratt was last seen wearing a white shirt with blue sleeves and possibly blue pants.
According to his family, Pratt has dementia and other medical conditions that require medication.
Anyone with information on Pratt’s whereabouts is asked to call BSO Missing Persons Detective Chris Blankenship at 954-321-4268 or the BSO non-emergency line at 954-764-HELP (4357).
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- NewsJuly 18, 2023Detectives Search for Serial Thief who Struck 4 Times at North Lauderdale Walmart
- NewsJuly 16, 2023Detectives Search for Missing Tamarac Man
- NewsJuly 5, 2023Lauderhill Boy Suffers Facial Burns, Partial Amputation of Fingers in Fireworks Accident
- NewsJune 30, 2023North Lauderdale Woman Struck by SUV Dies