By Kevin Deutsch
Broward School Board Member Lori Alhadeff will host a “meet and chat” event with Broward County Public Schools Interim Superintendent Dr. Vickie Cartwright on Dec. 13 in Coral Springs.
The event will run from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at J.P. Taravella High School, 10600 Riverside Drive.
Alhadeff represents Coral Springs, Parkland, Tamarac, and parts of Margate and North Lauderdale. The former teacher and mother of three became a school safety advocate after her daughter Alyssa was killed in the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.
Alhadeff was elected in 2018 and announced her re-election campaign this year.
For more information on the event visit browardschools.com/MeetandChat.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2023.06.09Man Arrested in Stabbing of 2 Victims in Tamarac
- News2023.06.04Teen Killed in Tamarac Crash Remembered as ‘Ray of Sunshine’
- News2023.06.02Woman Steals Ambulance in Tamarac, Causes 2 Car Accidents
- News2023.05.31Crash Claims the Life of 18-Year-Old Coral Springs Man: Investigation Underway